The Kay lineup of diamond compounds are available in 40 standard micron sizes. Processed from the finest raw materials, KDP compounds offer the ultimate in manufactured strength.
KDP Diamond Compounds are formulated to adhere to your exacting specifications and are available in any micron or mesh size for your application needs. At Kay we evaluate the performance of diamond compound based on these important properties:
- The quality: size, shape, and uniformity of the diamond compound within the carrier
- The actual carrier of the vehicle: Water Soluble, Oil Soluble, or Universal Soluble
- The consistency: uniform formulation from batch to batch
KDP Compounds are designed for high-performance results and have these characteristics:
- Impervious to any contaminates related to the lapping surface
- Reduce friction generated heat
- Easy to use & easy to clean using conventional techniques
- Leaves no residue
- Environmentally friendly
Ask our experts about custom formulations, special carrier requests, or unique applications.
A monocrystalline structure synthetic diamond availble in a full line of micron or mesh sizes for your toughest metal bond applications.
This line of monocrystalline structure synthetic diamond is design for use with resin-bonded wheels, where soft polishing and lapping action is required.
KDP's line of natural diamond powders are ideal for applications that require the most exceptional performance and the unique characteristics that only nature can provide.
Kay Diamond's polycrystalline diamond powders are highly specialized superabrasives designed to work with very hard metals and in applications where strict tolerances are required. Our polycrystalline diamond resembles carbonado.